Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy One Hundred!

Hey everybody, guess what?!  It's my 100th post!  Woo hoo!




When I started this blog I didn't have very high expectations for it.  I just wanted to chronicle my trip to New Zealand, occasionally writing the odd post about whatever I wanted.  But once I started, the more I wanted to keep going.  Lately I haven't posted anything and that's due to a combination of reasons, primarily being I haven't been home too much.  But the more time I spent without blogging, the more I really wanted to!  Now that I have the time, however, I need to find good topics!  My new goal for the next little while is to try and post at least once a week.  It is my 100 post resolution!  So let's see how this goes...



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post!! :) BTW ever since you posted that Call Me Maybe song, which i'd never heard up to that point in time, I hear it all the time now. lol

    ReplyDelete