Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

South Island Here I Come

So I just wanted to write you all a quick farewell blog.  And I mean quick!  My internet expires in eight minutes, AHHHHHH!  But anyways...  So tomorrow (Sunday April 17) myself and four others will be leaving for a two week long excursion to the South Island.  It's gonna be awesome!  I may just come back broke.  Hopefully our extra bag charges from the airlines will be refunded soon after that.  If I haven't mentioned that before, it's pretty self explanatory.  Along the way to the South Island we will be joining up with three others, and possibly two more once we get way south.  It should be an experience to say the least.  I will try my hardest to keep track of everything and then post it here as soon as possible.  Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment