"1. Thanking the blogger who nominated me to receive the award and providing a link back to their blogBut from what I found on other sites, the requirements are thus:
2. Sharing 10 things about yourself that bloggers might find interesting!3. Nominate 6 other bloggers to receive the award and inform them."
"1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.Any way you look at it, it's a chain letter, or a chain award more accurately. And to be honest, I really do hate anything chain related. But I guess I'll follow the rules to a point, since I am happy to receive and pass on this award. So here we go...
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated."
Seven Things that YOU, My Readers, May Not Know About Me
- I love cats. All shapes, sizes, and species. That may make you think I'm crazy, but I'm really not. I am, however, determined to make that my life's work. For a slightly better idea on what I want to do, you can check out this website, Panthera.
- I enjoy cooking, but I LOOOOVE to bake. Granted, I don't always eat what I bake, but that's the joy of it! I don't have to! I just give it away. And that way I can make all the fattening foods I want without the consequences, ha!
- Reading is one of my passions. I prefer sci-fi/ fantasy but I also read non-fiction works, particularly anything involving wildlife or conservation.
- I started blogging to write about my time abroad in New Zealand, but I soon realized that I really enjoy blogging. The A to Z Challenge was a big boost to this belief. Now I just need to find the time to keep posting regularly.
- I have a small immediate family (two parents, a brother, a sister in law and their two kids), but I have a very large extended family (a total of fourteen aunts (two deceased), two uncles, and an innumerable amount of cousins).
- While I enjoy the popular movies, I tend to only own the less popular ones, simply because they're cheaper to buy! (I like them just as much as the popular ones)
- I've never been stung by a bee. Bitten by an emu, yes, but never stung by a bee.
Now that that's done, here is my list (my very short list) of the blogs that I am nominating:
And that's it! I'm now going to head to the aforementioned blogs and give them my nomination and be done with this matter! Happy trails folks, hope to see you again soon.