Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A Few Things...

Hi there everybody!

I have returned to the country (assume all emotions associated with leaving paradise and returning to a snowstorm)! I just have a few quick things before I start posting all about my trip. 

First: I will be posting about my trip as soon as I find some time.  Hopefully that will be soon, but I have a few important things to work on as well, so I apologize in advance if I skip a day. 

Second: I have turned on the Captcha word verification for comments.  I have been receiving a lot of spam comments lately and it's ticking me off.  I will try to remember to turn it off again once April comes around.  If you notice it then feel free to remind me to turn it off.

And I think that's it!  See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment