Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

American

Alright.  So this blog is very briefly going to become my travel journal.  Very briefly.  I am basically going to copy word for word what I wrote so far on my travels.  Wrote?  Have written?  Both sound wrong.  Anyways.  I will also be posting one picture per blog, just as an accent.  So we will start on the first day of travel....

February 3, 2011

So I'm sitting here waiting for my first flight from Boston to Dallas and I have discovered a flaw in the system.  Any carry-on baggage that the flight staff (of American anyways) deems too big to be a carry on is checked for free.  So theoretically, if you can manage to get a bag through security without them saying it's too big, you can have it checked free of charge at the gate.  Though, if you can carry it on, I don't know why you wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment