Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Night at Sea

Well as most of you probably DON'T know I am in the Floral Society here at DelVal.  I'm actually the Treasurer for the next year.  As part of Floral we are often asked to do flowers for various events on campus and this year we again participated in the SGB (Student Government Board) Semi-Formal, A Night at Sea.  So we put our heads together and ended up with three different centerpieces, each going on 7 tables, and a couple extra for the bar.  In addition we put together an anchor for the photo area.  Check it out-



So yeah.  Let me know what you think!  I'll send any compliments onto the rest of the group.  

Oh yeah, and I didn't actually attend the formal of anyone is curious. Tickets were too expensive for my taste.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! Love the lily in water with the candle on top. They even have those clear holders that sit on the water and all you see is the flame but this is a good way to seal it. Lots of cool ideas here... from a former Vo-Ag student...

    ReplyDelete